Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Submit your healthy meals or recipes and breakfast in a bowl

It is time to link up your healthy meals or recipes.  I don't plan on getting to many party link ups right away seeing that this is such a new blog, but I want to start archiving your great ideas as soon as possible.

Here is a great recipie I love to start the party off.....It is breakfast in a bowl.  It is quick, easy and yummy.

2 cups non fat yogurt (my preference is vanilla)
2 cups non fat cottage cheese
4 ounces of uncooked oats
4 tablespoons slivered almonds
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 teasoon allspice (do not over do this or the flavor will be to stong

mix and put in the fridge over night. This will soften the oats.....

Now, lets see yours!  Healthy only PLEASE!!!  If it is fattening and unhealthy,  I will have to delete it...

The rules.....
1.Please link your specific post, not your blog
2.No giveaway or Etsy shop links

I haven't designed a button yet, so if you'd like you can just mention this party somewhere on your blog.

Oh, and one more thing....if you haven't fit a work out in today, take the time to run up and down your stairs for ten minutes.  If you don't have stairs, jog in place for 10 minutes.  If you'd like to get a full workout in, then triple what I have said.

Take care,
Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will be more than happy to answer your questions.....