Monday, June 13, 2011

Bear with me....and looking for healthy recipes

OK, I have been working like crazy coming up with a nutritious 30 day meal and work out plan.  I don't know what I was thinking when I said there was a possibility I'd have it ready for tomorrow.  Yes, I could get something done half A_ _, but I don't think anyone wants that.  I don't just want to list exercises for you to do and assume you will know how to do them.  I am going to have my technically savy 15 year old  son RJ help me with video taping exercises so you will know what to do.  I will make a separate page you can refer to for this.

In addition to my healthy meals, I would love for you to share yours and I hope to be able to incorporate them into my blog. Of course I will give credit where credit is due. 

So, all that being said, Wednesday will be our linky party for healthy recipes/meals.  And Friday will be our linky party for before and afters.  Be sure to get a before photo, weight, and measurements.  I will go into more detail regarding this the day of the linky party.

OK, keep checking back because I will be sure to be adding continual information.

By the way, I know it's getting late today, but try to take a 30 minute walk.  I am going out for one with Sami (dear daughter).  If you can't fit that in, walk up and down your stairs for 10 minutes.  It's not much, but it is better than nothing....

Take care,
Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will be more than happy to answer your questions.....